Tuesday 9 April 2013

Let me in!

Yet one more blogger in the wonderful world of crafts, I know.  But I blame Tilly, Karen and Jane most of all for this intrusion:  I was lying sick for over 3 days, not having the energy to do anything, when I started devouring their blogs - and I found myself in this pretty world, where creativity, self-respect, respect for others and the environment mingled and also produced some great results - be it in sewing, knitting, crocheting, jewerly making or whatever else takes one's fancy!

I want in - I've been doing all these crafts at some point in my life, only to push them back in my mind, claiming that my life now was "complicated".  Yes, our lives are complicated, which is exactly why we need to keep sane!  Plus, the energy we derive from our accomplishments only pushes us to even greater things - and making our lives oh so beautiful in the meantime...

so, without further ado -  welcome to my crafts blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment